<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16099677\x26blogName\x3dPoker+Twitch\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pokertwitch.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pokertwitch.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7310458489490254455', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 16, 2005

This Week in Poker

This past week I have been spending my morning playing Freerolls. The first one I found early in the week was at Absolute Poker which has a number of morning Freerolls, there is one that starts just as the kids leave for their bus so the timing is perfect. There are an awful lot of all in pre-flop plays which I'm not particularly fond of, but I stuck around for awhile but went out somewhere in the 200's.

This morning I tried playing two freerolls at once one at Absolute Poker and the other through Card Squad which is Ultimate Bet. Ultimate Bet wasn't' a bad freefoll, but the prizes are in bonus dollars rather than "real" money prizes that Absolute has to offer.

This weekend I'm going to try to play a bit, although at this point I haven't decided if I want to focus on Freerolls, play money SNG's, or maybe go back to some play money limit Hold'em. I'm still reading Super System 2 as well as having just picked up Harrington's Endgame so I'll have plenty of reading to do.

Good luck at the tables everyone.