<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16099677\x26blogName\x3dPoker+Twitch\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pokertwitch.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pokertwitch.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7310458489490254455', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 14, 2005

Busy Poker Weekend

What a poker weekend. I have a ton to write about (I had to send myself an email so that I would remember it all) so I'm going to break it down into sections so that I can get them posted throughout the week.

First and foremost I would like to apologize and congratulate Veneno on a Heads Up rematch we had last Thursday. I won the first of our three game rematch series on a pretty brutal river suck out, but she came back to beat me in the next two, giving her the win and her revenge. As a side bet, I promised her that I would write to her praises. I meant to do it Thursday and I meant to do it Friday, but alas, my writing time at home is very limited so I'm doing it first thing today. And without further adieu, my praises of Veneno.

Veneno oh Veneno,
How hath you done smoten me.
From high atop the mountain horse,
I have fallen to the deepest....depthethesses.
Your greatness shines like a beacon on the sirens shore,
Inviting wary travelers to be bespoched upon your dangerous shoals.
I hopeth that ifith I goeth into battleith,
That you shant be mine enemy again.
Lest I be smothenith again.


As a reward for my smoting, I returned the favor and smote her out of a SNG a bit later that I played with her, HighonPoker and Low Limit Grinder.