<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16099677\x26blogName\x3dPoker+Twitch\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pokertwitch.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pokertwitch.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7310458489490254455', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Twitchy Poker Day!

Today is Friday November 17, and I will be playing poker ALL DAY LONG! Well at least until about 4:00 or 5:00 when the fam gets home and we're all piling in the car and heading out to the movies to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Then it's back home and when the kids got to bed, it's back to Poker Time baby. I'm going to be logged into IM all day so feel free to shoot me an IM and if you want to do a SNG, I'll probably be up for it.

Ideally I'm going to try to focus on a couple of things. First and foremost I'm going to try to get my Stars account up over $10, and ideally over $20. I'm going to start with a .02/.04 NL table and see how I do and if I double my buy in, I'm going to go play some limit games to try to complete my second goal, which is to get my Poker Tracker rating to "Good Player." Not sure if I'll be able to play enough hands to do that in one day, but at least we can make a good dent in that number.

I'm also going to try to mix in a SNG or MTT whenever the opportunity rises however as I'm not particularly good at Multi Tabling, I'm going to try as hard as I can to focus on Single tables and my play therein.

In the (unlikely) event that I actually am able to bring my Stars account over $20, I'm going to move over to my account on Absolute and do the same thing there. I would like to be able to play at levels which will actually earn me points at either site (Pot > $5) however as that is my current approximate Bankroll on each of those sites, I don't see that happening anytime soon. I should really have at least $100 in my account before I try to sit down at the .10/.25 NL table. I suppose I could consolidate my bankroll to each site, play at the higher limits, earn more points and clear the initial deposit bonuses, however as I still have relatively small Poker Tracker numbers for the total amount of hands played at each level, I could defiantly use the experience and time at the Micro Tables.

As much as I think I should be winning more and making a bigger bankroll for myself, I have only been playing for about 3 months or so, and my poker experience prior to my online play was almost nonexistent. All things considered, I should be VERY I have a slightly larger bankroll than what I initially started with, and even that was gifted to me by Instant Bankroll, so that I haven't spent a single dime of my own on Poker. (Books notwithstanding)

So stop by and see me, railbird me if you'd like, and invite me to play if you have time, I'll be online and having a blast. See you on the tables.